• Free Listing ! Free Posting Photos ! Bios ! Etc... !

    TS JESSY



    TS JESSY 
    Female
    22 years old 
    Denver, Colorado, US

    Hi! My name is jessy urs ur right  I am a Transexual model I am a hot latina with brown eyes and a youthful complexion. I have a completely smooth body, soft skin , with long nicely toned legs and a totally flat tummy. I weigh 150 lbs. 
    I have a very soft and feminine figure. 

    I was born  on NOV 12th in a small town in MEXICO , and have been in the U.S for 9 years. I now reside in Denver, Colorado I work out daily, lead a healthy lifestyle and take very good care of myself

    Details
    Height: 5' 8"
    Weight: 150 lbs
    Bust: 36"
    Waist: 30"
    Hips: 42"
    Cup: DD
    Dress: 8
    Shoe: 8.0
    Hair color: Black
    Hair length: Long
    Eye color: Black
    Ethnicity: Hispanic
    Skin color: Tanned
    Shoot nudes: Yes
    Experience: Experienced
    Compensation: Paid Assignments Only





















    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll