• Free Listing ! Free Posting Photos ! Bios ! Etc... !

    Eden Mara



    35 years old 
    Anchorage, Alaska, US

    ABOUT ME 
    I enjoy participating in creating visual art. 
    Modeling has challenged me to grow in my artistic expression. Its exciting to meet and work with new and different photographers and models. 
    I've had the pleasure of watching models and photographers brainstorming different ideas to create some amazing shots. 
    I really love the creative energy of modeling and I look forward to working on some exciting projects that allow me the opportunity to grow professionally.

    Height:  5' 9"
    Weight:  128 lbs
    Bust:  32"
    Waist:  25"
    Hips:  32"
    Cup: DD
    Dress: 4
    Shoe: 9.0
    Hair color: Blonde
    Hair length: Medium
    Eye color: Blue
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Skin color: Tanned
    Shoot nudes: Yes
    Experience: Experienced
    Compensation: Depends on Assignment






















    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll