• Free Listing ! Free Posting Photos ! Bios ! Etc... !

    Sandy Carr Model



    Sandy Carr Model

    Female
    31 years old 
    Gatineau, Quebec, Canada

    I am 31 years old, live in Ottawa/Gatineau area. I've been 
    modelling for 3 years and have been exposed to both sides of the 
    lens many times. Although a model, I am also a photographer. I 
    am blessed to have worked with many great photographers thus 
    far. I received a life saving operation in January 2012, which 
    kept me off my feet for a while. I slowly got back in to the 
    modelling/photography world and loving and appreciating every 
    minute. I am thankful to those photographers that helped me get 
    back on track and helped my inner growth of knowledge as well as 
    confidence. You know who you are ;)
    If you are interested in shooting with me, don't be shy. I am 
    open to different concepts and ideas.
    I do shoot nudes, though I am VERY selective with whom I work 
    with/concept. 
    I have 4 tattoos: 2 on my lower back/buttocks, 1 on my 
    tummy/groin, 1 on the back of the neck. I have one 4 inch scar 
    on the right side of my neck, it can be covered with my hair or 
    digitally removed by photographer (by choice).
    Contact me for rates and scheduling availability.
    *Please note I am fluently bilingual*
    I look forward to shooting with you :)

    Height:  5' 5"
    Weight:  105 lbs
    Bust:  32"
    Waist:  0"
    Hips:  0"
    Cup: B
    Dress: 0
    Shoe: 8.0
    Hair color: Brown
    Hair length: Medium
    Eye color: Brown
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Skin color: White
    Shoot nudes: Yes
    Experience: Experienced
    Compensation: Depends on Assignment
















    5 comments:

    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    5. She will sleep with your husband if he is a photographer as she did mine. Not professional at all beware

      ReplyDelete

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll