• Free Listing ! Free Posting Photos ! Bios ! Etc... !

    Timerman Oana



    Timerman Oana
    Female
    24 years old 
    Satu Mare, Satu Mare, Romania

    =====
    My name's Oana. I'm rather new to the whole modelling thing, even though I've been signed to an agency two years ago. I am currently unsigned and I've modeled a couple of times for a few freelance photographers. I'm pretty easygoing and creative. There's not much to say, I just wanna be good at anything I do and have fun while doing it. :)

    Height: 5' 9"
    Weight: 130 lbs
    Bust: 34"
    Waist: 24"
    Hips: 36"
    Cup: C
    Dress: 36
    Shoe: 6.0
    Hair color: Brown
    Hair length: Long
    Eye color: Green
    Ethnicity: Eastern European
    Skin color: White
    Shoot nudes: Yes
    Experience: Some Experience
    Compensation: Depends on Assignment








    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll